Welcome to My Own Tutor
- Complete peace of mind in learning support for your children
- Personalised Study Support Plans for each student
- Regular Diagnostic Assessments to check progress
- Regular study reports to keep you informed
- Unique and proven techniques in motivating students to
study and practise
- Qualified teachers to give help when it is needed
- Comprehensive subject coverage
My Own Tutor provides a comprehensive learning support service for families
throughout the UK. My Own Tutor has been designed by an expert group
of teachers and parents who know what families need to help their children navigate
through the educational journey that they are taking. We know how difficult it is
to make sure that our children are getting the best support. We know how difficult
it can be to make sure that our children are not falling behind. We know how important
it is to be able to help children with their school and homework at times when they
need it. We know how difficult it is for parents to provide all of the help that
their children need with their learning.
The service which My Own Tutor provides has been specifically designed to provide
answers in all of the areas in which parents and their children experience anxiety
about their education.
My Own Tutor works with students to help them:
- Achieve their best possible results.
- Identify where they are having difficulties and to give
them teaching to overcome those difficulties.
My Own Tutor:
- Has been designed to help to motivate children to practise
their schoolwork as much as possible, using systems that have already been proven
with over 120,000 students in over 400 schools.
- Understands the budgetary difficulties which many families
face in trying to help their children get the best from their education.
- Represents outstanding value in a tutoring service, through
its qualified teachers, as well through a Personalised Study Support Plan for each
- Is a highly suitable alternative for those who might be
thinking about Kumon. If you are looking for a maths tutor, we do that and so much
more. We are a fraction of the price of a private tutor.
- Avoids the considerable expense of home tutors where the
outcome can be uncertain
- If you are thinking about home education, My Own Tutor
makes a fantastic support vehicle to help you to help your children.
- Provides immediate qualified teacher support six days
a week for maths and English homework and school work
- Is brilliant for GCSE revision and preparation for 11
plus and Common Entrance, My Own Tutor is the most flexible and comprehensive learning
support service there is.
My daughter Anita started lessons hoping to pass her SATs. With constant daily work...
Brilliant; brilliant; brilliant. Unbelievable value. I don't know how you do all
this for £10 a week.
The service you give is just great. It's been a lifesaver at homework time...
- My daughter went up one set in Maths during the Free Trial!! That's good enough
for me. I'm signing up.
This is a fantastic program, Jessica has been doing bits of it to see how she got
on, and has loved every min of it.
After we signed up, my son went from an E to C in 6 months in Maths
We have looked at MOT with great success.
I've recently trialled MOT and have found it very beneficial to my family so have
signed up for a year.
This website is excellent, and provides a tailored programme for up to 4 children
for an affordable monthly fee.
Mentoring with MOT
If you have a background in education and would be interested to learn how you could
work with My Own Tutor either part time or full time, please email email@example.com.